Dynamic Kids Family Day Care Provider is managed by a team of Early Childhood professionals who support educators in the provision of quality childcare.
A FLEXIBLE AND REWARDING CAREER AT HOME!
Combine your passion for children with the opportunity to create a financially rewarding, professional home based career as an early childhood educator. Operating a Family Day Care business not only offers you the opportunity of a very rewarding career, it also allows you to work from home and be self employed.
The benefits are:
- A unique home based career.
- Unique opportunities to provide a quality Family focussed child care experience.
- A financially rewarding income.
- A small business that you can build on and develop your current skills and knowledge.
- Flexibility of working hours / days and holidays.
- A business that can be combined with caring for your own children.
- An opportunity to be part of a network of the Child Care Professionals.
- The satisfaction of making a difference in your community.
- Achievement of operating your own business.
To provide Family Day Care, applicants are required to satisfactorily complete a registration and membership process through Dynamic Kids Family Day Care Provider team. Registered Educators are required to have:
- Working with Children Check for Educator, adult household members and volunteers.
- Minimum Certificate III level in Education and Care qualification (must have, or be actively working towards)
- First Aid Certificate, Emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis management training
- Satisfactory home safety assessment
- Public Liability Insurance
- Adequate toys, equipment and resources
- Health and Safety Regulation and Standards to ensure that, your home and garden are hygienic and safe for children
- Skills and knowledge competency to National Regulations and Child development
- Compliance with all local government requirements
- Landlord approval where applicable.
(Dynamic Kids Family Day Care Provider team will assist you with the above stated requirements).